Power. When all else fails
When the national grid fails, it's their reserve power units and equipment that keeps essential industrial and public infrastructure systems going – telecoms, healthcare, mining, manufacturing, transportation.
With a turnover of approximately $3bn and 19% of the global market share, EnerSys supports over 10,000 customers, 10,000 staff in more than 100 countries.
Following a global search, EnerSys selected Made to Engage to deliver a giant leap in customer experience.
With ambitious growth plans, and a steadfast desire to increase customer intimacy, this global B2B recognised the opportunity to compete through experience.
In October, we quickly mobilised to complete Start Up - our due diligence process - ensuring maximum clarity, confidence and buy-in.
This coming together of minds brought alignment from the offset. Paramount with a globally distributed EnerSys team.
We created a new organising idea for EnerSys’ digital brand, critical in presenting our ambitions for the To-Be.
The new EnerSys global website launched.
- Built on Episerver Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
- Consolidation of over 35 existing country/brand sites into a single, global experience
- Multi-language and Multi-market support
- Integrated with Salesforce CRM, supporting localised lead gen
- Embedded Product Catalogue, customisable by market
- For EnerSys, we’re setting a new baseline for Customer Experience. Globally.
We are EnerSys’ digital partner. Watch this space. This is how business as usual should always be.
Want to discuss a project with us? Just fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
You might also like...