WHAT TO EXPECT AT ENGAGE NOW 2017
You don’t need to be a magician to dazzle your customers.
Expect an afternoon of industry insights, product and customer showcases, and a look into the future of digital from thought leaders.
We aim to inspire and empower you, to give you the opportunity to network and share your best tips and tricks with other digital professionals.
It's also our opportunity to say thanks to our partners for another successful year.
Registration & Lunch light bites
13.00 - 15.00 - We'll cover:
- Welcome to Engage Now 2017
- What's new with Episerver - Fresh from their European Customer and Partner Day in Stockholm, Episerver bring you the latest and greatest platform releases and announcements - including a glimpse of what's to come in 2018
- Projects showcase: Real life examples of digital transformation - In this session along with some of our leading customers, we'll jointly present some of our greatest digital success over the last 18 months
- Panel Discussion ‘Digital Threats > Digital Opportunities’ - Let's harness the collective brains and experience in the room as we explore the greatest threats and opportunities we face from 2018 to 2020 and beyond, from GDPR to machine learning, the benefits of moving to the cloud and everything in between
15.15 - 17.00 - We'll cover:
- Designing the Personalised User Experience – Personalisation provides the ability to make every customer feel unique, in this session we’ll discuss methods for user experience design for highly personalised experiences for your customers
- The Bottom Line of Agile Engagement – Agile methods offer huge benefits to development and design teams but in this session we'll explore the benefits to your business performance
- Technology for Digital Success – To compete in today's digital marketplace we must have trust in the technical infrastructure that drives our business. In this session, we'll demonstrate some of the key changes we've implemented with Microsoft technologies this year to drive quality, efficiency and confidence
- Developing Our Digital Vision - Our success is built on yours. As partners we want to help you achieve digital success. In this session we look at the power of developing a shared vision for digital success.
Close & Drinks Reception