Win a hamper!
Made to Engage are proud to be supporting Children's Heartbeat Trust as our selected charity of 2021. As with all other charities, COVID has hit fundraising hard, so we're hoping to raise some much needed funds with your help!
How to win
We've got a fantastic hamper valued at over £200 stocked with all your lockdown essentials... sweet treats, relaxation goodies, retail vouchers, some plonk and even an exclusive cosy Made to Engage hoodie. PLUS, if you can't find something in the hamper to enjoy (although we know you will!), you'll also receive a £50 voucher of your choice.
So, why not support this fantastic charity AND be in with a chance of winning for as little as £5!
- £5 per ticket
- £10 for 3 tickets
- £20 for 7 tickets
Winner will be announced on Friday 9 April so hurry get your ticket, QUICK!
GET YOUR TICKET HERE
To be in with a chance of winning buy your ticket NOW! Please note - you MUST add your name to the list so we can follow up if you're our winner!*
About Children's Heartbeat Trust
Children's Heartbeat Trust (CHT) are a charity that focuses on providing aid to families of children with Congenital Heart Disease. Their support begins at first diagnosis and lasts all the way through any possible surgery, and beyond.
Congenital Heart Disease (CHD) is the most common birth defect in children born in Northern Ireland with on average 200 babies per year born with one or more heart conditions.
How your money will help!
- Provide counselling
- Fund hospital equipment
- Support travel outside of NI for open heart surgery
- Contribute to local vacation spots within NI for families to enjoy
£5 raised will provide a diagnosed child with a teddy bear
£500 could pay for monitors in clinics
£2,500 could provide support for ten families who need to travel outside of Northern Ireland for open heart surgery
Every pound raised for this wonderful charity will provide incredible support to families who are dealing with Congenital Heart Disease. Let's help them in their efforts!
Terms & conditions
- You must be over 18 years to enter
- Only participants that have donated will be entered into the draw
- If donating on behalf of someone else, add a comment to your donation with their name
- There will only be one winner
- Any monies received after the closing date, 3pm Friday 9 April will be treated as a donation to Children's Heartbeat Trust
- MTE reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their discretion
- The result of the draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into
- Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw
- All data collected at time of raffle will be deleted after winner is announced
- If the prize is not claimed the prize will be held until the next raffle