UI Designer (Mid Level)
Belfast / London / Remote
£25 – 35k
The agency's purpose is to create growth and value for our clients, their customers and our people. We are building a world where digital experiences connect, serve and sell more. We lead in our field, so you can lead in yours.
You’ll have the chance to work in a dynamic, fast paced, team environment alongside best of breed UX Designers, Senior Developers and Front-end Developers for world class clients, using leading technology and agile best practice.
Purpose of the role
To be able to translate high-level requirements into interactions and artefacts, transforming these into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
Your main relationships
- Head of Creative Design
- UX Team
- Delivery Management Team
- Technical Architect
What we need
The skillset required to excel in this role is broad, with the right individual needing to demonstrate strong capabilities in the following areas:
- A Bachelor's degree in Design or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- A flair for crafting simple yet effective, pixel perfect UIs that champion our users.
- Figma or Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and/or any other vector based graphic design software.
- Knowledge of website structures with HTML & CSS at desktop, tablet and mobile… you will not need to code, just know about the fundamentals.
- 3+ years’ experience working in the digital sector and with interaction design
- Strong colour theory, typography, iconography and/or experience with design systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively any ideas and final designs to internal stakeholders and peers with the ability to take on constructive feedback.
It would be extra nice if you had
- An infectious interest in all things creative and digital
- A portfolio that showcases not just your experience, but your personality
- A dynamic and positive personality
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
- Work on innovative projects with ambitious clients in Ireland and the UK
- Flexible working
- Continuous training opportunities
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Regular team building activities
- Vibrant modern office in the City Centre
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The Next Step
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV via the form below.