The agency's purpose is to create growth and value for our clients, their customers and our people. We are building a world where digital experiences connect, serve and sell more. We lead in our field, so you can lead in yours.
The technology team deliver the solutions which sit at the heart of the digital experiences we deliver, with expertise in the design, architecture, implementation, validation and optimisation of high-availability, high-capacity websites and integrations.
We are recognised experts in the implementation and use of Episerver products covering E-Commerce, Content Management, Customer Data and Marketing Automation. We have 10 Episerver certified developers and our team comprises of 2 Episerver Most Valuable Professionals (from only 50 worldwide) who are recognised for their product and industry expertise.
The team has 4 functions split across the full technology delivery lifecycle: Architecture, Development, Quality Assurance and Support.
The Development function is a distributed team of front end / user interface developers and .NET development experts who deliver high-quality solutions to agreed technical designs.
Purpose of the role
The QA Engineer role monitors all stages of the software development process by using their analytical and critical thinking skills to plan, implement and execute tests to ensure high quality standards are achieved.
Working as part of a multi-discipline team across one or multiple projects at any one time, the QA Engineer role works closely with Developers, Business Analytics and Delivery Managers to develop large scale / high volume CMS. Ecommerce and mobile applications.
Your main relationships
- Developers (Front-end + Technical)
- Technical Lead
- Quality Assurance Team
- Delivery Manager
- Business Analyst
Day to Day Activities
- Join daily stand-ups, with multiple delivery teams.
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for manual and automated tests.
- Liaise with developers to feedback test results and demo on-going development to the client.
- Check development consistency across devices, browsers and operation systems.
- Perform regression tests and track quality metrics.
- Report test progress to the Delivery manager and ensure that risks are escalated in an appropriate time frame.
- Identify and update necessary test data to support tests.
- Stay current with evolving standards and technologies, learning new skills as needed and sharing these with other members of the team.
What we need
The skillset required to excel in this role is broad, with the right individual needing to demonstrate strong capabilities in the following areas:
- Excellent attention to detail and a methodical and rigorous approach to your work
- Ability to adapt and learn new tools and techniques
- Good communication skills, to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Ability to accurately estimate, appropriate to the level of detail supplied
- Manage your time and workload effectively
- Ability to work well as a part of a team
- Be prepared to go the extra mile to deliver successful outcomes
- Knowledge of testing management software, API test tools and browser extension tools
- Writing clear, concise and detailed test plans and test cases based on business requirements.
- 2+ years of QA testing experience
- Experience of writing test cases based on business requirements
- Experience working in an Agile team (Scrum or Kanban)
- Experience of reporting testing status
It would be extra nice if you had
- Experience working with the modern digital marketing systems (Episerver), such as Content Management, Ecommerce, Marketing Automation and digital analytics and optimisation systems
- Knowledge of test frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver and Robot Framework.
- Desire to write and share your experience with communities
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
- Work on innovative projects with ambitious clients in Ireland and the UK
- Flexible working
- Health Insurance
- Continuous training opportunities
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Regular team building activities
- Vibrant modern office in the City Centre
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The Next Step
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV via the form below.