Digital Data Analyst
Belfast / London
The agency's purpose is to create growth and value for our clients, their customers and our people. We are building a world where digital experiences which connect, serve and sell more. We lead in our field, so you can lead in yours.
We look for people to go beyond the job and always push for better thinking. If that excites you and believe you can help, read on…and then let’s talk.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a talented individual, passionate about digital performance marketing, especially ecommerce:
- To ensure our clients’ digital performance metrics are being tracked accurately
- To develop easy to use reporting dashboards that allow colleagues and clients to review performance and identify points of friction / opportunities for improvement
Key Outcomes of the role
- The Digital Data Analyst will be part of a wider team helping our clients achieve their KPIs - creating dashboards, building better recommendations and insight, implementing advanced analytics solutions.
- Reporting and Analysis – provide regular reporting and insightful data to aide clients in understanding the importance of data, how their website is performing, and how it impacts their bottom line.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation – use data to highlight and create hypotheses to increase conversion rate across client sites. Including AB and user testing opportunities.
- Analytics implementation – ensure clients have their analytics software correctly set up and implemented.
Critical Success Factors
- Understand client business objectives and ensure reporting is aligned to meet them. Set KPIs for the client and regularly measure and report back to client.
- Dashboards and / or ad-hoc reports with commentary where necessary to highlight opportunities
- Working with UX team to highlight test and learn opportunities (AB testing / User testing etc)
- Roll out a test strategy / schedule for clients
- Implementation of analytics software fully tested and set up, and available in relevant environments for testing (eg QA/UAT/Live)
Your main relationships
- Client Services Director
- Account Management Team
- Delivery Management Team
- Our Clients
Day to Day Activities
- Playing a leading role in the Analytics team, setting up and configuring Google Analytics reporting, scoping new projects and running them to the delivery
- Conducting analytical deep dives to further understand on-site behaviour, marketing activity, making recommendations in order to optimise conversion rate and ROI.
- Maintaining and creating new data pipelines
- Working with wider team to ensure smooth delivery of analytical tasks
- Bringing the story within our clients’ data to life by creating visually engaging presentations
- Be the client’s trusted advisor on all things analytics by making it easy for them to make business decisions by putting the customer at the centre of everything we do
- Presenting frequently to clients and attend client meetings
Ambitions and new development:
- Use data to identify and create hypotheses for test and learn opportunities
- Being exposed to segmentations and predictive models to help understand customer interaction and which customers to target for upsell
- Proactively identifying new opportunities with clients where measurement, reporting and analysis can add significant value
- You will be able to take advantage of training opportunities that will develop your analytical skills
What we need
The skillset required to excel in this role is broad, with the right individual needing to demonstrate strong capabilities in the following areas:
- Experience in Google product suite – particularly Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- Experience in a data and analytics function
- Devising, implementing and managing reporting dashboard design
- Ability to deliver actionable insight in an engaging way, tailored for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; making the complex simple for internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent storytelling via PPT
It would be extra nice if you had
- Understanding and experience in SEO
- Solid understanding of Keyword Research and Competitor Analysis
- Understanding of Google Analytics 4
- Excellent SQL, Excel, good knowledge of Python or R
- Experience in data engineering and data pipelines creation
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
- Work on innovative projects with ambitious clients in Ireland and the UK
- Flexible working
- Health Insurance
- Continuous training opportunities
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Regular team building activities
- Vibrant modern office in the City Centre
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The Next Step
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV via the form below.