Belfast / London
A huge part of the work we do relies on our ability to interpret collections of data to draw out valuable insights. We then use this direction identified by our specialist teams to help our clients achieve their goals and deliver results.
We lead in our field, so you can lead in yours.
Key Outcomes of the role
- Researching and documenting current state processes and applying appropriate changes to support business requests/needs.
- Conducting GAP analysis; identify key areas of risk or concern and impact to the business.
- Performing critical analysis on information consolidated from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and break down high-level information into detailed workable requirements.
- Facilitating meetings and preparing documentation using agile methodologies such as user stories.
- Identifying internal process opportunities and initiate strategic plans
- Consulting and collaborating with Developers and Subject Matter Experts to understand the work effort for a requirement, communicate any compromises or risks to the Designers and Product Owners, and make adjustments that satisfy all parties.
- Presentation and delivery skills of both written and verbal communication.
Your main relationships
- BA team
- Delivery Manager / Business Analyst
- Technical Lead
What we need
The skillset required to excel in this role is broad, with the right individual needing to demonstrate strong capabilities in the following areas:
- 3-5 years hands-on experience as a Business Systems Analyst, System Analyst, or Technical Analyst.
- A strong emphasis on Web application technology such as Microsoft Stack and Integrations with Line of Business applications.
- Experience working in an Agile team (Scrum or Kanban).
- Excellent analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to translate business requirements into user stories.
- Understanding of efficient design patterns and their implementation.
- Proven competency in researching and analysing business data and processes.
- Strong teamwork and client management skills.
- Ability to create an environment of reliable data, transparency of issues, escalation and accountability.
- Ability to interpret and create functional usage mock-up and process flows.
- Effective project management and multi-task handling skills
- Customer relationship and experience management
It would be extra nice if you had
- Experience working with the modern digital marketing systems (Episerver), such as Content Management, Ecommerce, Marketing Automation and digital analytics and optimisation systems
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
- Work on innovative projects with ambitious clients in Ireland and the UK
- Flexible working
- Health Insurance
- Continuous training opportunities
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Regular team building activities
- Vibrant modern office in the City Centre
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The Next Step
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV via the form below.