Associate Delivery Manager
The agency's purpose is to create growth and value for our clients, their customers and our people. We are building a world where digital experiences which connect, serve and sell more. We lead in our field, so you can lead in yours.
The delivery management team lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs fulfilled against the capacity and capability of the team ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Purpose of the Role
As a Made to Engage Associate Delivery Manager you will provide leadership and direction to a variety of small projects ensuring they are delivered within scope and budget.
You will play a key role in supporting and working alongside the Senior Delivery Management team on large scale projects to shadow, provide support or to deliver an element of the project with guidance and mentorship.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop professionally within a creative and dynamic organisation as part of the MTE Delivery Management team.
Key Outcomes of the Role
- Successful delivery of concurrent projects on time and within budget
- Providing support to the Senior Delivery Managers
- Building strong relationships with the Delivery Management Team, the wider multi-disciplinary teams and with clients
Critical Success Factors
- The primary responsibility is the delivery of projects within agreed budget and time constraints
- Showing initiative and support to other members of the Delivery Management team
Your main relationships
- Head of Delivery Management
- Delivery Management team
- Project Teams
Day to Day Activities
- Leading daily stand ups
- Providing client and team updates as required in a timely and professional manner
- Generating relevant reports for projects and clients
- Resource planning
- Providing support to Senior Delivery team for the development of project scope and implementation
What we need
You will have at least 5 years' experience and bring a creative and analytical approach to problem-solving with a solid background in a web development environment. Comfortable working in an agency environment, you will also have excellent organisational and communication skills, initiative, and have the ability to work unsupervised within the team.
- A University Degree or professional qualification, plus 2 - 3 years within the last 5 years in a project management role.
- Managing Resource planning, project tracking and task assignment
- Establishing, tracking and weekly reporting of budgets against actual costs
- Liaising with the internal team and clients for raising of costs, purchase orders and estimates where appropriate
- Creating & maintaining project plans, status reports, issue, risk and change registers
- Bringing creative and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong client facing manner
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills, with initiative to work independently but also foster strong relationships with internal team members and clients
- At least 2 - 3 years working simultaneously on the management of projects and smaller tasks
- Management of creative and technical team deliverables
- Management of the release cycle, release process and assisting Quality Assurance, ensuring proper standards in work delivered
- Liaising with a range of project stakeholders of various seniority levels
- Comfortable working in an agency environment
It would be extra nice if you had
- Digital Agency experience
- A background in a web development environment and/or experience working with CMS products
- A passion for digital transformation
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave ( + public holidays)
- Work on innovative projects with ambitious clients in Ireland and the UK
- Flexible working hours and Work from home option
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Regular team building activities
- Vibrant modern offices in the City Centre
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
The Next Step
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV via the form below.